Conditions of entry
RevitCourse - Short Course Terms and Conditions
- Full course fee is payable at time of enrolment.
- Organisations will only be invoiced when a purchase order/letter of authority is supplied with the enrolment form. Invoices must be paid within 7 days and prior to course commencement.
- Transfers notified less than 5 full working days prior to the course commencement date will incur a transfer fee equal to 10% of the full course fee.
- In courses where prerequisites do not apply, a substitute may be sent in your place if you are unable to attend. Transfer conditions apply to substitutions.
- No transfers will be processed after course commencement.
- Due to the on going COVID 19 pandemic we are offering users the ability to cancel their course and recieve a credit. You can rebook or request a credit voucher to use at a later date.
- RevitCourse reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course that does not have sufficient enrolment numbers or in the event of unforseen circumstances. A refund or alternative courses will be offered.
- RevitCourse also reserves the right to change course details.
INSTRUCTIONS – PREPARATION, WHAT TO BRING
Please bring the following items: pen, notebook and USB flashdrive (4GB+ that can be used for transferring files required for an AutoCAD®/Autodesk® Revit® trial version and transferring drawings). Tea, coffee and a course training booklet will be provided.
It is encouraged that you have a copy of AutoDESK® Revit® available at either home or in the office which you can use to practice with.